Thai Yoga Massage workshop
The workshop is limited to a maximum of five people and will run in Southfields (SW18).
It’s a one day training in the art of Thai Yoga Massage.
This course is for:
- Beginners wishing to learn how to work with the body, learning some effective massage techniques.
- Yoga teachers, massage therapists , manual therapist and bodyworkers who want to expand their skills and deepen their current practice.
- People who wish to help family members or friends who suffer from musculoskeletal issue such as muscle tension and stiffness.
The cost is 55£
The workshop will last around 5 to 6 hours and you will learn:
- What is Thai massage (history, benefit and contraindications )
- How to perform a simple safe and effective one-hour treatment sequence
- Safe techniques, manipulations and stretches that can be integrated to your own massage background.
For bookings and enquiries contact me on 07366056917 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact me via Whatsapp clicking the button below
What is Thai Massage?
Thai massage is a system of massage and assisted stretching developed in Thailand, and influenced by the traditional medicine systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia. This form of bodywork is often performed on the floor, and the client wears comfortable clothes that allow for movement. No oils are used in Thai massage.
The receiver may be positioned in a variety of yoga-like positions during the course of the massage, but deep static and rhythmic pressures form the core of the massage. The body will be energized and rejuvenated after the massage
The pressure is applied along the Sen lines on the body—somewhat analogous to meridians or channels and Indian nadis.
My name is Andreas, I am a yoga teacher, massage therapist, Thai massage teacher and osteopathy student.
I started to study traditional Thai massage in Chiang Mai – Thailand in 2009.
I studied in different schools and with different teachers, here is a list of the different courses related to Thai massage i have done :
- Thai Yoga Massage course – August 2009 at the Sunshine School of Massage, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Thai Foot massage course- Lek Chaia school- chiang mai- Thailand, November 2011
- Thai Massage with Ajan Prichet November-December 2011
- Therapeutic Thai Massage course- Ajan Sin Chai School –Chiang Mai –Thailand December 2011
- Thai massage course – Wat po- Chiang Mai Thailand – June 2016
- Advanced thai massage – Old medicine hospital – Chiang Mai Thailand – June 2016
- Thai therapy Massage – Ong Massage school – July 2016
- Thai therapeutic Massage training Wat Po- Chiang Mai – July 2016
- Thai Massage side position (pregnancy and back pain) – Sunshine school- Chiang Mai- Thailand – June 2019
- Elbow massage- Ong Massage School- Chiang Mai- Thailand – June 2019
- Thai Massage teacher training certification (Basic and Professional Thai Massage) -150h – Ong Massage school- Chiang Mai- Thailand June 2019